Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions govern your use of catering-online, including use of the job board, classified adverts, blog comments and communications with other users. We may amend or add to these terms and conditions without notice. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
The term ‘catering-online’ or ‘we’ or ‘us’ refers to the owner of the website whose office is Hillside, Charlton Lane, West Farleigh, Maidstone, Kent ME15 0PA. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. If you register with us you agree that any information you provide to us about yourself upon registration or at any other time will be true, accurate and complete.
2. You agree to keep your password secure and confidential and not disclose it or share it with anyone.
3. You will not use vulgar, offensive usernames or any other usernames deemed to be inappropriate by us. You will be responsible for all activities that occur under your password.
4. We reserve the right to delete any user account or take other action necessary without notice.
If you register with us you can agree to receive our newsletters by email. You can choose not to receive them. You can unsubscribe from the mailing list at any time.
By adding a comment to the blog you agree to comply with the following terms:
1. We reserve the right in our absolute discretion at any time to edit, alter, delete or move any material and we will not enter into any discussions about our decision to edit, alter, delete or move such material.
2. Any comments left on the blog are the views of the user rather than us. By allowing comments to remain does not mean that we endorse the views or information submitted. We cannot take the responsibility for the accuracy of the information posted by users.
3. We reserve the right to share material with other organisations who may also publish the material.
4. You must submit only your own original images and agree and confirm that this will not infringe the copyright or any other rights of any third party.
5. You will not post any comment that is unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, profane, or objectionable.
6.You will not post spam or off-topic material.
7.You will not post chain letters or pyramid schemes.
8. You will not intentionally supply false information.
9. We reserve the right in our absolute discretion at any time to edit, alter, delete or move any material and we will not enter into any discussions about our decision to edit, alter, delete or move such material.
10. We reserve the right to edit any such photo.
The Classified Advert page on our website is a venue for sellers to list items and buyers to find items. All basic advertising is free. Premium advertising incurs a charge, but prices and terms of paid advertising are clearly disclosed prior to booking your advert. By adding an item or purchasing an item on this site, you agree to comply with the following terms:
1. We are not responsible for contracts for the supply of goods, services or information formed through catering-online (or as a result of visits made to catering-online) between you and other users.
2. Any contract is between the buyer and the seller and is subject to the terms and conditions which are implied by law or which the buyer and seller agree between themselves or both. We are not a party to the contract between the seller and buyer and nor are we liable under it.
3. We do not provide any warranties or assurances in relation to the items you purchase (or attempt to purchase) through third party sellers through catering-online, or from companies to whose website we have provided a link, and any such warranties and assurances are disclaimed by us absolutely. This disclaimer does not affect your statutory rights against the third party seller. If you would like information about your legal rights you should contact your local trading standards or citizens advice bureau.
4. We reserve the right in our absolute discretion at any time to edit, alter, delete or move any material and we will not enter into any discussions about our decision to edit, alter, delete or move such material.
To place an advertisement or make a purchase you must be registered with us.
1. By becoming a registered user you warrant that you are (a) legally capable of entering into binding contracts; and (b) you are at least 18 years old.
2. You are solely responsible for your content. We are not responsible, or liable whatsoever, for the content or accuracy of any content posted by you or any other user of catering-online.
3. You must not advertise any items that do not meet the guidelines **** or breach our Acceptable Use Policy *****. You undertake that any content posted by you will comply with these standards and you indemnify us for any breach of that undertaking.
4. We reserve the right to cancel any adverts that we feel are not appropriate for the site or are in conflict with any services the site offers.
5. We have the right to disclose your identity (and the relevant content) to any third party who is claiming that an item advertised is illegal, breaches our guidelines or acceptable use policy, is in violation of intellectual property rights or in some other way infringes that third party’s rights.
You may only use this board for lawful purposes when seeking work or when recruiting staff.
All basic job listings are free. Premium job listings incur a charge, but prices and terms of paid job listings are clearly disclosed prior to submitting a job.
1. You are solely responsible for any information submitted by you to this board.
2. You are responsible for ensuring that all information supplied by you is true, accurate, up-to-date and not misleading or likely to mislead or deceive and that it is not discriminatory, obscene, offensive, defamatory, or otherwise illegal, unlawful or in breach of any applicable legislation, regulations, guidelines or codes of practice or the copyright, trademark or other intellectual property or any person in any jurisdiction.
3. We reserve the right in our absolute discretion at any time to edit, alter, delete or move any material and we will not enter into any discussions about our decision to edit, alter, delete or move such material.
4. We will use information supplied by you (including, without limitation, all vacancy details and employer information) to aid the recruitment process and associated administrative functions.
5. This involves us, amongst other things, processing and storing information (including, without limitation all vacancy details and employer information) and passing or making available online such information to prospective candidate and information about vacancies and placements will be passed to candidates and may be posted directly onto our website.
6. We may collect and aggregate data from the information supplied by you to help us understand our users as a group so that we can provide you with a better service. We may also share aggregate information with selected third parties, without disclosing individual names or identifying information.
7. If you use the board to meet a prospective employer or candidate, you do so at your own risk, and we accept no liability for any consequences.
8. We reserve the right to email you from time to time with relevant information, if you have indicated that you are the owner of the business.
9. Premium job listings may change from time to time and we may not give notice.
You agree and undertake not to use the site in a way that might be reasonably expected to cause the website to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or which in any way could damage the operation of another’s computer.
If you ask us to carry out any product testing/reviews, you agree that any testing data or reviews will be published on our site.
Third Party Websites, goods and Services
We provide links to third party websites.
1. We do not endorse or take responsibility for the content of such websites.
2. We are not responsible for the availability of such websites.
3. We will not be liable in any way for any loss or damage which you may suffer by using such websites.
4. If you decide to access linked websites, you do so at your own risk. You hereby waive any claim you might have against us with respect to any such sites.
Except where stated, we own or control all copyright, database and all other intellectual property rights in the site and the contents. You may not publish, distribute, extract, copy, reproduce or transmit in any form by any means without our prior written permission other than as we have expressly allowed herein.
Disclaimer of Warranties
This site is intended for reference purposes only and use of the site and/or the content is entirely at your own risk.
1. Although we try to provide accurate and useful information, the content on the site may not be completely accurate or up to date and is subject to change. No warranty, express or implied, is given as to its accuracy and we do not accept any liability for error or omission.
2. We do not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy or reliability of postings submitted by users or third parties, or endorse any opinions expressed by users or third parties.
3. If you provide any information to the site, you agree to provide only true, accurate and complete information to us and/or the site.
4. If you submit any material to us other than personal data, you agree to grant us a perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide, non-exclusive licence to use your contribution in all media, and you warrant that all such materials are original; that you have the right to grant such licence; and you agree to waive your moral rights for the purposes of such licence. If you do not want to grant these rights, please do not submit your contribution to this site.
5. All conditions, warranties, terms and undertakings express or implied or otherwise in respect of the provision of the content and the site are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
You agree to indemnify us for any loss or damage that may be incurred by us, including without limitation legal fees, arising from your use of the site or your use of any information obtained through the site.
Your use of this site and/or its contents does not create a partnership, client or other professional relationship.
Limitation of Liability
1. We will not be liable for loss or damage arising out of or in connection with your use of this site or any information contained in it. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
2. You agree to indemnify us for any loss or damage that may be incurred by us, including without limitation legal fees, arising from your use of the site or your use of any information obtained through the site.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
If any part, term or provision of this agreement shall be held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, unenforceable, or in conflict with any law of the United Kingdom having jurisdiction over this agreement, the remaining portions or provisions shall still remain valid and continue in full force and effect.